When I joined forces with The Social Change Agency earlier this year, we spent as much time talking about the kind of work we didn’t want to do, as much as the work we did. We decided we didn’t want to become our clients’...
- Lost in the fog? Why it’s more important than ever to consider organisational strategy
- Crowdfunding 101 UK Tour in conjunction with Hubbub: First stop, Manchester
- #HeroesOfChange: The co-operative movement
- Don’t f**k with the formula
- The business case for purpose and profit: why we’re part of the Bcorp community