The UK has made extraordinary advances in crowdfunding, specifically in the equity arena, but before it can claim the title of “world leader in crowdfunding,” the UK still stands to gain something from the US in terms of rewards based crowdfunding.
- Lost in the fog? Why it’s more important than ever to consider organisational strategy
- Crowdfunding 101 UK Tour in conjunction with Hubbub: First stop, Manchester
- #HeroesOfChange: The co-operative movement
- Don’t f**k with the formula
- The business case for purpose and profit: why we’re part of the Bcorp community