Four months on from the beginning of the programme, we are now gearing up for our final event – "The People’s Panel":http://http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-peoples-panel-tickets-15571386436 on March 30th. It seemed fitting for an accelerator programme tackling inequality, to make the pitch panel as democratic as possible. So we opened the doors of our pitch panel to 400 potential social investors (that’s you). Further more, we built "crowdfunding campaigns":http://peoplesrepublic.co/projects/latest/ that sit alongside each organisation as they go through the programme - using the power of networks to help scale.
Category: Social ventures
- Lost in the fog? Why it’s more important than ever to consider organisational strategy
- Crowdfunding 101 UK Tour in conjunction with Hubbub: First stop, Manchester
- #HeroesOfChange: The co-operative movement
- Don’t f**k with the formula
- The business case for purpose and profit: why we’re part of the Bcorp community