16 hours per month
The Social Change Agency helps build people powered movements that change the world.
We are experts in creating social impact using communication, community organising, crowdfunding, peer networks, systemic and organisational change. We offer strategic consulting, programme design, training and workshops combining tried and tested approaches with cutting edge tools and perspectives.
Our clients include DFID, Power to Change, Help Refugees and Raleigh International and our training and events attract some of the brightest and best social changemakers in the land. We also help to run UK Aid Match, one of mechanisms by which government match funds international development charity appeals.
What we’re looking for:
- Skilled in WordPress, MailChimp, Eventespresso, Zapier and Stripe.
- A passion for social change who we can work collaboratively in improving our website and building new content as our business grows.
- We’re hoping to find someone with initiative who can use their experience and skills to support this rapidly growing businesses needs before being asked. The ideal candidate would be proactive in recommending improvements to our online platforms.
What we need:
- The objective is to build and maintain a website that can help us generate business through the website as well as providing necessary information for our events and products. We’re looking for someone to help us deliver this.
- To update, maintain and manage content on the website, to add breaking news, to update case studies quickly and efficiently, and to generally enhance the user’s experience of the site on both mobile and desktop formats. Members of staff currently have a very basic understanding of WordPress so very minor, intuitive changes can be made ourselves but we need a designer to undertake the slightly more onerous changes quickly.
- To manage and update a range of events and training sessions through our website. They will also be asked to build websites and landing pages for these new events when required.
- A designer who can work collaboratively with our designer in line with our organisations brand and themes.
- To submit newsletter analytics report
This role would require the successful person to dedicate around 2 days (roughly 16 hours) a month to our work.
If this excites you and you want to find out more, Email Joe Dunne – firstname.lastname@example.org.