A movement masterclass with Amy Varle, Founder of Social Property Investment. Whether we’re coaching Founders who are scaling social ventures, or movement builders from large organisations, one the most common things we work on is how to comfortably loosen their grip on control. Amy Varle, the Founder of Social Property Investment, is planning to build out a movement of housing innovators to tackle homelessness and there’s something for everyone to learn from her lessons on letting go.
- Lost in the fog? Why it’s more important than ever to consider organisational strategy
- Crowdfunding 101 UK Tour in conjunction with Hubbub: First stop, Manchester
- #HeroesOfChange: The co-operative movement
- Don’t f**k with the formula
- The business case for purpose and profit: why we’re part of the Bcorp community