Congratulations on beginning your network building journey.
The Network Building Canvas and Prompt Cards are designed to help you, your team or your organisation design your network for maximum impact.
Here are some tips for completing them.
1. Download the Canvas and accompanying Prompt Cards.
2. Feel free to doodle and scribble on the canvas. You could also print this out on large A3 or A2 paper for large for groups of people to stick post-its on (that’s what we like to do!)
3. Start with your identity and shared purpose, then move around the canvas and answer as many of the accompanying prompt card questions as you can.
4. You can do it alone, but it’s better with friends! We suggest you review the questions first, identify the colleagues, partners and collaborators who can help you answer them and facilitate discussions with them.
5. Don’t worry if the answers don’t all come at once. There are some deep questions about values and control, for example, and opinions may differ. Reaching a consensus on these things will be key so it’s worth taking the time to achieve it. We can help with that.
6. Talk to us if you need support or get stuck. Our open workshop will take you through the canvas stage by stage and our bespoke workshops are tailor made to help move your thinking on to the next stage.
Tell us how you get on. Tag us in a tweet or Instagram a photo of your Network Building experience using @SocialChangeAg.