We’re looking for an Operations and Project Manager to help us make The Social Change Agency even more awesome!
This is a wide-ranging role with responsibility for everything from branding to business plans, from liaising with customers to keeping staff happy and motivated. If you like the idea of having a hand in everything, and you find multi-tasking as natural as breathing, then this might be the job for you.
Operations and Project Manager
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing client facing projects.
- Making our products better by analysing the market, getting feedback from customers and spotting sales opportunities.
- Preparing proposals and presentations for new and existing clients.
- Managing schedules and workflow to make our service even better.
- Overseeing our newsletter and social media presence (and supervising our lovely web developer).
- Helping to create and update our internal processes and long-term plans.
- Curating our back office systems and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
- And a whole lot more
What We’re Looking For
- Leadership – being self aware and good at getting people working together to make things happen.
- Business judgement – able to spot opportunities and take the right risks.
- Resolve – not afraid to make difficult decisions and see them through.
- Super-organised – happy to manage your own schedule and jump from task to task.
- Communication – excellent both with clients and as part of the management team.
You’ll Need Experience Of
- Writing and winning tenders for contracts.
- Selling training and consultancy to businesses, and delivering on promises.
- Effective management of internal systems and processes.
- Facilitation, writing and workshopping
We love our work life balance so we are happy to consider 4 day weeks on a pro rata basis.
Feel free to get in touch for a chat about the role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a time.
If you’re ready to apply, please send us a CV and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what you think you can contribute to it to: email@example.com
Deadline: July 21 10am.