Peer networks and networks of practice are the unspoken lifelines which run through social movements.
We’re committed to helping others build, grow and manage them. This work encompasses:
- Establishing shared purpose, identity and values for networks
- Assessing the health of your network and member engagement
- Choosing appropriate governance structures
- Defining membership criteria
- Recruiting and developing network managers or conveners
- Establishing communications protocols
- Building essential peer network infrastructure including comms systems
- Testing new business models e.g. membership, events
- Setting network roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge management to strengthen and sustain networks
- Support and manage action learning sets within networks
Download our free Network Building Canvas
Why network management support is vital
Networks fail for lots of reasons.
Domineering members, poor moderation, lack of shared purpose, a low sense of agency and inadequate technology are just a few examples.
Through our experience establishing and managing a variety of different networks, we’re able to diagnose and solve these problems. And often an objective eye means we can spot the solutions quicker than network managers in the thick of it.
Want to build a flourishing network of engaged and motivated members?