There’s a reason social movements aren’t sparked by traditional, top-down organisations. It’s down to power and control. It’s a question of governance.
We advocate for a progressive approach to organisational governance.
Our expertise lies in:
- Boardroom cultures and how to change them
- Decision-making processes and how to democratise them
- The demands of trusteeship and how to take brave decisions
- Regulatory and compliance issues and how to navigate them
- Inclusive meeting structures and reporting routines
- Power dynamics and how to overcome stalemates
- Developing new governance systems that create accountability over bureaucracy
Want to create a governance system that works for your organisation?
Traditional ‘command and control’ organisational models are faltering. But new models and methods are emerging.
Tech start-ups, design firms and grassroots movements are finding new ways of working.
Our cross-sector experience allows us to employ fresh approaches to governance, decision-making and people management.
- Flat hierarchies
- Dispersed leadership
- Collective decision-making
- Grassroots participation
- Devolution of power
- Diversity and plurality
Examples of our work
Let’s talk governance